13 rue de Bouxwiller
B&B in Strasbourg City Center
In the center of Strasbourg
The Demeure M is located in the center of Strasbourg, a short walk from Place de Haguenau and less than one kilometre from Strasbourg-Ville train station.
Thanks to our guesthouse's ideal location, you will be able to reach the city's main sites on foot within a few minutes, such as Les Halles shopping centre (less than a 5-minute walk), Place Kléber (a 10-minute walk) and Notre-Dame-de-Strasbourg Cathedral (a 15-minute walk), located on Grande Île in Strasbourg, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
For information, we have a patnership with the parking Wodli, at 100 meters. You will pay 11€ for 24 hours, we will give you the reduction ticket to use at the reception.
- Latitude: 48,589394
- Longitude: 7,741242
From the A4:
- Take exit 51 towards Strasbourg-Centre/Avenue des Vosges/Robertsau
- Take the D263
- Veer right on to Rue de Wissembourg
- Turn left on to Rue de Bouxwiller
- The Demeure M is on the right
From the A35:
- Take exit 2 towards Place des Halles
- Continue along Rue Georges Wodli
- Continue straight ahead, through tunnel Wodli-Wilson, then Petite Rue des Magasins
- Turn left on to Boulevard du Président Wilson
- Turn right on to Rue de Bouxwiller
- The Demeure M is on your right
The Strasbourg-Ville train station is located less than 1 km from our guesthouse, which is easy to reach.
This station is served by many trains every day:
- TGV Est Européen (East European high-speed train): from and to Paris, Colmar, Charles-de-Gaulle.
- TGV high-speed train: from and to Massy, Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nantes, Rennes, etc.
- TGV high-speed train with Deutsche Bahn: from and to Stuttgart, Francfort-sur-le-Main, Manheim, Karlsruhe, etc.
- Intercités night train: from and to Besançon, Marseille, Toulon, Cannes, Nice, Avignon, etc.
- TER Alsace local rail network
Strasbourg-Entzheim airport is located 15 km from the Demeure M. 26 regular routes are available between Strasbourg and several cities in France, Europe and North Africa.
For your transfers between Demeure M and the airport, we offer a taxi shuttle service (supplement). Please contact us for information by telephone on +33 6 67 96 22 57 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Distance and journey time between the Demeure M and:
Tourism and activities in the historic capital of Alsace
The Alsatian capital will delight you with its many charms: take time to visit the city during your stay in Alsace.
A few minutes' walk from the Demeure M, the Grande Île of Strasbourg is an emblematic site not to be missed. A UNESCO World Heritage site, this medieval neighbourhood shelters the superb Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Palais Rohan and its three museums and the picturesque Petite France neighbourhood with its half-timbered houses and canals.
Culture enthusiasts will appreciate the city's museums: the Tomi Ungerer Museum (international centre for illustration), the zoological museum and the museum of Modern and contemporary art.
Finally, treat yourself to some nature in one of the city's many parks: the botanical garden at Strasbourg University and the superb Orangerie park will provide the setting for relaxing moments.Tourism in Strasbourg
A symbol of French-German reconciliation, Strasbourg is the headquarters for major European institutions: the Council of Europe, the European Court of Human Rights and the European Parliament, to mention but a few. These buildings will amaze you with their large-scale contemporary architecture. Visits are organised to the Council of Europe.
Every year, the Christmas market, laid out around the cathedral, Strasbourg train station and the Parc de l’Etoile, will dazzle you from the end of November to the end of December. The lights, the charming chalets, the craftsmen and the local specialities will immerse you in the magic of Christmas for the delight of young and old!Christmas market in Strasbourg